A Very Happy School Year to All!
So that we can all be Educated Earthlings, here are a few tips for any remaining purchases for your student...
Please try to buy:
• Pencils (Post Consumer Waste (PCW) content or wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
* Refillable pens
• Notebooks and paper supplies made of recycled paper (PCW and Process Chlorine Free (PCF)
• Notebooks covered in cardboard
• Water-based paints and poster paints
• White school glue or paste
• Lunchboxes with re-usable containers
Please try to avoid:
• Magic markers
• Disposable pens
• Plastic folders, notebooks
• Acrylic paints and scented art products
• Epoxy or instant bonding glues
• Dyes made of fiber reactive or commercial dyes
• Paper and plastic lunch bags - plastic and aluminum wrap
Encourage your student to recycle at school and maybe even join the Recycling Club!
Visit us on Facebook